My name is Ella and I am a 22 year old endurance rider from Uppsala, Sweden. My ambition is to become one of the very best in my sport without loosing myself and my love for my horses along the way to the top. Although I pride myself in the versatility of my horses, nothing compares to the adventure that is an endurance race. If you want to learn more about endurance, feel free to ask me or read about it under Endurance.
I started riding horses when I was about 6 years old at a local riding school. When I was 10 years old my Mother bought an arabian horse called Dixie who I got to ride sometimes. He was the kindest and best teacher imaginable and his bond with my mother impressed me enormously. This was how I was introduced to the beauty and loyalty of Arabian Horses.
In the spring of 2006 I first saw a picture of Shahina. One picture was all it took for me to fall head over heels for her and when I finally got to meet her I knew I had found my soulmate.
Shahina was, and is, my dream come true.
Over 10 years have passed since then and much has changed but my love for horses remains the same.
Our Team consists of our 4 purebred Arabian Horses, my immensely supportive parents and my boyfriend Adam.
When I am not riding, I study molecular biology at Uppsala University and take pictures.
Most noteworthy accomplishments so far:
- 2nd Swedish Individual Young Rider Championships 120**km with Silver Dearest (2013)
- 3rd Swedish Team Championships with Silver Dearest (2012)
- 1st Laxåritten 80 km with Silver Dearest
- 2nd A9-ritten 80* km with Peroz, trained by Thereze Tillbom (2016)
- 1st Club Championship dressage LC 73,1% with Shahina (2012)
- 1st Classic Pleasure Novice at Swedish Arabian Sport Cup with Shahina (2016)
- 2nd Classic Rookie Cup at Swedish Arabian Sport Cup with Shahina (2016)
- Best Swedish endurance mare awarded to Silver Dearest in 2013.
- Best endurance young rider duo in Uppland with Silver Dearest in 2013.
- 29/34 passed and completed endurance rides.
- Completed over 1800 passed competition km.
- Competed in Sweden, Germany and Finland